Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Model Project - Von Dutch Flying Eyeball

Howdee ! I was on the Rat Fink Group @ Yahoo the other night, and saw that someone had asked if anyone knew of a model kit of Keneth Howard's (Von Dutch) "Flying Eyeball."
I have never heard of one, or seen one myself, and not being one to leave well enough alone, I decided to start working on the project on my own.
Above is a freehand rendering of the base/stand for the kit. I'll be posting snippets of the other drawings later. I'm hoping a model company will be interested, if so, please contact me.
Thanxz - RatzO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea on the flying eyeball, but just to let you know that Jimmy Flintstone Studios now has a resin casting flying eyeball for sale. It came on the market in Oct. '08.
CHEERZZZZZ !!!!!!!!