Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Nordin `23 Ford Touring Car au Fink-bay !

Well kiddiez, the deal is finally done ! This here is th' the final drawing for the Yuma car club. I must say, the folks have been real kind to me - so, Thanxz a ton for your patience and support !This is th' finked out version of Mr. Nordin's `23 ford. The body style is of the four door Touring Car, though I believe the construction is actually fiber glass.

There is a Viking Fink at the wheel & a lil' goon hanging on for dear life in th' back. This rod is so fast, it ripped all of his cloths off except for his boots ! One wild ride - to be sure !

Kustom extras: A Von Dutch radiator cap and a "Budz Sudz" bottle shifter knob. Swarm of flies, no extra charge.


On this drawing, I decided to use the actual engine instead of a replacement, or a highly modified version. I was able to get some good detailed shots of the motor, plus it looks pretty kewl as is, so I used it.

Viking Fink (one of many...) in all his glory. He'z groovin' so hard, hiz eyes are crossed ! Live free, drive fast, have fun and leave a good lookin' corpse !


Goon. Poor lil' guy. VF is driven' so nutty, this lil' dude fell right out th' back. Maybe they can go back for hiz cloths at least... I'm just sayin' !

Smoke & flames. No fink picture is complete without gobs of this stuff. Just remember folks: "Speed, a strange and tragic magic."
There is still a lot more to come - I'm not dead yet so I have to keep makin' "art."
As E. "B.D." R. said, "Art is what sells." Thank you all for your support, and a special thanks to "Wild" Bill, the worlds greatest salesman.

No comments: