Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm BaCk !

Howdee yall ! I finally got the "studio" organized to th' point where I can actually do some work in here. You can see "floor" & everything !
This is the latest of the Midnight @ the Oasis comish'nd drawings. What we have here is a Finked out version of Dale Barfell's 1977 Chevy StepSide Pick Up Truck.

"Advance - Design by Chevrolet" is from a 1949 print ad, and I was even able to duplicate the font style. Flaming Eyeball Comet is one of my trademark "extras." Too bad this is just going to be inked in, black & white... It would look knarly in kolour !

Detail of the driver & blown mill. I'm tryin' out some different stuff with monster expressoins. The Ed Newton work done for Roth Studios in th' 60's & 70's was great, but I want to pass on some of my own "style" to the whole Finky Art scene. Ed Roth & Newt have spawned a new generation of Hotrod artists, so I gotta' do em proud, and do my thang! Phon Booty ! - RatzO

No comments: